Exeter City AFC Limited are seeking to recruit talented, dynamic individuals to work as Safety Stewards and Security Staff on home fixtures, with the opportunity to start immediately.
If you enjoy meeting new people, have a flair for customer service are energetic and motivated we would love to hear from you.
The club is looking for people who are:
- Calm, efficient and able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions
- Smart in personal presentation and with good communication skills (polite & friendly)
- Able to work effectively in a team and able to use own initiative
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Flexible, motivated and committed
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Must have or be willing to work towards NVQ2 in Spectator Safety
- Adhere to relevant health and Safety procedures
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks asked of you
This role generally involves walking, standing, bending, climbing stairs. It may also involve lifting and carrying heavy items. The minimum age is 18 years.
In addition to home fixtures there may also be shift opportunities of various events throughout the year.
Hours would primarily be weekends and evenings and would vary based on home matches as well as other events we may host. Hours may fit around your other commitments making this role a fantastic opportunity.
If you wish to apply please complete an application form and send a copy of your current CV and a covering letter to Nicky Perryman, HR, Exeter City Football Club, St James Park, Stadium Way, Exeter, Devon, EX4 6PX or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.