Exeter City FC are looking to recruit an academy secretary to oversee effective administration and positive communication throughout the academy programme.
The successful applicant will be required to act as a first point of contact for all academy queries, whilst displaying excellent organisational skills to help the Department function efficiently. They will also require the ability to demonstrate excellent reporting and word processing skills.
- Organisation: Exeter City Football Club
- Location: Exeter
- Type of Contract: Full Time – 30 hours per week
- Salary: Competitive, discussed at interview
- Job Title: Academy Secretary
- Department: Academy
- Reporting to: Academy Operations Manager
- Provide administration support to the academy manager and head of coaching.
- Ensure all hard copy filing and electronic filing is up to date with necessary information despatched to appropriate Authorities as and when required.
- Liaise with opposition clubs and academy staff to ensure excellent communication that enables all match days to run smoothly.
- Minute weekly academy meetings and compile action points required.
- Assist or party lead with the organisation of tours, and residential visits.
- Assist with HR administration and updating of records.
- Organisational and word processing skills
- Excellent reporting skills (verbal & written)
- Full understanding of the Rules governing the Academy under the EPPP/EFL
- Current (in date) FA DBS check
- Current (in date) FA Safeguarding children certificate
- First Aid at work
- Current full and clean driving licence
- Recent and relevant experience working in an elite sporting environment (not compulsory)
- Effective and efficient communication skills at all levels
- Personable and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Willing to engage in and undertake Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Interview format and dates for the available position can be found below:
- Panel interview with key academy staff.
- Dates: TBC, January 2019
ECFC is an equal opportunities employer and all candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work within the UK.
Please send a covering letter and Curriculum Vitae to Arran Pugh (Academy Operations Manager) – email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2018.