Exeter City FC invites applications to fill the vacant Youth Development Phase (YDP) age group coach role for three training sessions per week, as well as match days.
The successful applicant will be required to deliver relevant, innovative and enjoyable coaching practices for YDP players. They will also need to be experienced in planning, reviewing and providing feedback to players and parents to assist with the all-round development of young football players.
• Develop young players who aspire to play high quality possession-based football for ECFC.
• Prepare for and coach in 3 training sessions per week with a YDP age group.
• Prepare for and coach a YDP age group’s matches as part of the games programme
• Liaise with the Head of Academy Recruitment regarding trialists.
• Plan, evaluate and record all training sessions ensuring that all important factors are covered appropriately (5 pillars, cycle of play, individual, unit, team).
• Record training and match details for team and individuals on PMA.
• Undertake 6x weekly recorded reviews with individual players on achievement and progress.
Please click here to read the full job advertisement
Please click here to read the full job description
How to apply:
Please complete the following application form by clicking here
Please complete the following equality monitoring form by clicking here
If you wish to apply for this position please complete an Application Form and Equality Monitoring Form and send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to HR, Exeter City Football Club, St James Park, Stadium Way, Exeter, Devon, EX4 6PX or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is: 5pm on Monday, August 5, 2019.
🎟 Tickets on advance sale for Mansfield Town clash! 🎟
Tickets for City's match against Mansfield Town are on sale at advance prices until 5pm in person and midnight online, on Friday, August 30, so you can save time and money, and pick your seat in advance. Click here to buy online!