We are a supporter owned club through the Exeter City Supporters' Trust and under Trust ownership Exeter City has gone from strength to strength. An exciting opportunity for a sandwich year university student has arisen within the Company, who require 2 full-time (40 hours per week) Academy Performance Analysts.
- Film/organise filming of all home U9-U18 fixtures.
- Create video files and store all footage on an external hard drive. Fixtures are to be uploaded to the academy YouTube channel.
- Manage academy and player/parent google drive.
- Maintain filming equipment.
- Manage volunteers to film and produce a stat sheet on home games and involve them in other tasks they have declared an interest in.
- Update and maintain U9-U14’s stats in a ‘Cumulative stats’ sheet.
- Provide a ‘Player Friendly’ version of all stat sheets for parents and players to view.
- Update ‘Summary of Analysis’ sheet to track and monitor stats and filming.
- Produce video highlights of all home games as requested by coaches for them to use during classroom sessions.
- Organise receiving of away game footage when possible.
- Manage U16’s individual analysis.
- Code all U18’s fixtures to provide stats and video clips.
- Update stat and video databases
- Enhanced FA DBS Check
- Child Protection Workshop
- Enrolled on a sports science/coaching based degree/module at university and are looking for a full-time work placement
- An interest in working with young people
- An interest in football
- Experience in providing match analysis support to athletes
- A desire to work as a Match/Performance Analyst after graduating
Duration and preferred placement dates:
- Start date – successful applicant will start week commencing Monday 1st July 2021.
- Duration – one football season, July 2021 - August 2022 (one month off in June)
- End date – Friday 31st July 2022 (the majority of placement duties will end before this date, however a handover week will be arranged prior to the next internship students starting).
- Expenses offered, up to a value of £300 per month.
- ECFC Academy kit will be provided.
- Season ticket for first team games.
- Support to attend available external CPD opportunities.
- Excellent opportunity to gain practical experience during your work placement year at University and a potential reference within a professional football academy.
- Possibility to progress through the ECFC Academy staffing pyramid, which has been done by a number of work placement students.
How to Apply:
- The closing date for this post is 5pm on Sunday 7th March 2021.
- Interview date: Week commencing 15th March 20021
- Interview format: Panel Interview (details to be confirmed).