We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, and organised administrator to join our busy Human Resources department as a HR Assistant.
The successful candidate will support the HR department in delivering the business objectives and ensuring a professional, effective, and efficient service is provided to staff and external candidates.
As HR Assistant the successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience across the full range of HR generalist activities throughout the staff lifecycle.
Supporting the HR Manager in all aspects of HR the successful candidate’s key responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact for general HR queries and provide exceptional customer service to colleagues.
- Supporting with the recruitment process including, managing the HR Inbox, placing job advertisements, acknowledging applications, telephone screenings and scheduling interviews.
- Coordinating the starters process including issuing offer letters, contracts and agreements, starter packs and making sure all the relevant checks have been completed including references and DBS check.
- Processing of any leavers, ensuring all leaver checks are carried out.
- Scheduling probation reviews and issuing appraisal packs.
- Issuing amendment to contracts and covering letters.
- Assist with a range of employee relation issues as and when they arise.
- Update training records, ensuring relevant certificates/qualifications are held on staff files and the relevant information is logged and updated as appropriate.
- Ensure that all staff personnel changes are documented and submitted to payroll for processing.
- Ensure the data contained in HR is accurate and up to date and work with the HR Manager to carry out regular HR data audits ensuring information is recorded for each category of personal data processed.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as and when required.
As part of this role, you will need to maintain confidentiality, have the ability to be reactive and use your initiative. Attention to detail is crucial and a resourceful approach will be required whilst dealing with a wide range of people and situations. Excellent organisation and communication skills are essential with the ability to prioritise tasks, build relationships and work to tight deadlines.
This role is a full-time (40 hours per week), permanent role and will be based at St James Park.
How to apply
If you wish to apply please complete an application form and send a copy of your current CV and a covering letter to Nicky Perryman, HR Manager, Exeter City Football Club, St James Park, Stadium Way, Exeter, Devon, EX4 6PX or email email@example.com
The closing date for this post is 5pm on Monday 1st November 2021.
The interview date is to be confirmed but will be during week commencing 25th October 2021.
All candidates will require a DBS Check and must be able to prove their eligibility to work within the UK at Interview.
ECFC is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and employees to share this commitment.