SEASON TICKETS 2013/14
How to pay for your 2013/14 Season Ticket
Over the Internet
Click here to access our online Season Ticket purchase page (from Monday 18th February 2013). Please note that Student and standing order payment plan Season Tickets cannot be purchased online.
Please check your renewal form and add or amend any missing details, or complete an application form, available from Reception.
Return the completed form with a cheque addressed to: Season Tickets; Exeter City Football Club; St James Park; Stadium Way; Exeter; EX4 6PX.
At St James Park
Please check your renewal form and add or amend any missing details or complete an application form. Take the completed form to the club Reception where you can pay by cheque, cash, or credit/debit card. Opening times are: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
Please note any credit card payments will incur an additional 3% handling charge to offset part of the extra costs charged by the banks.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Over-60s (Concessions) must provide proof of date of birth before 1st January 1954 if their birthday is not already recorded.
2. Full-Time Education tickets will require proof in the form of a confirmation letter from the school, college or university, proving that the student is studying during the 2013/14 academic year.
3. Under-18s (Youth) must provide proof of date of birth after 1st September 1995 if their birthday is not already recorded.
4. Under-12s (Child) must provide proof of date of birth after 1st September 2001 if their birthday is not already recorded.
1. Disabled tickets are only issued to registered disabled and proof will be required.
2. Disabled persons using designated areas will qualify for a concession rate but all others must pay the appropriate normal price. 3. An additional free personal assistant ticket is issued to the disabled person where appropriate.
Collection & Postage:
Season Tickets will be printed and posted first class in mid-July 2013 to the address on the form; the £3 charge is included in the prices quoted in the table below.
If, however, you wish for your Season Ticket to be sent by recorded delivery, this will cost an extra £2 and you must annotate the form and tick the appropriate box and ensure your payment includes the additional £2.
Any Season Ticket holder wishing to purchase a new padded seat must include the £30 charge to cover cost and installation. All ticket prices include £3 postage and packing per ticket.
Season Ticket holders with padded seats who wish to continue must add the £10 fee.
Padded seats are only available in the Flybe and Flybe Premium seats, and not in the Stagecoach Stand.
* Red Army is the junior supporters' club and membership costs £12 per season
** Fans that renew their Flybe Premium ticket from 2012/13 can do so at the corresponding regular Flybe Stand price
All prices listed are inclusive of £3 postage & packaging. Interest-free credit is available, but only for Full Price Season Tickets.
Under-12 born after 1st September 2001; Under-18 born after 1st September 1995; Over-60 born before 1st January 1954. Proof of date-of-birth will be required if we do not already have your details on record. Student tickets are only available to those in full-time education during the 2013/14 academic year
Fully paid-up City Foundation members are entitled to a 10% discount on ALL prices.
Does my season ticket cover Cup Games?
No, the season ticket covers the 23 home league games and the reserve games.
How do claim my seat for Cup Games?
You will need to purchase the seat from Ticket Zone by ringing 08448 444 410 in advance. Your seat will be held for a short period for you to claim as soon as the game has been announced. If you have not purchased it in this time the seat will be put on general sale.
Can I change my seat?
Yes, you can change your seat, but to do so you must bring you season ticket to the club Reception during normal opening hours and not on matchdays.
I have lost (or washed) my season ticket book - what do I do?
Notify the club as soon as possible on 01392 411 243 and they will arrange for the original book to be stopped and have a new one issued. Please note there is a £10 charge for a replacement.
Do I need to take the whole season ticket to the turnstile or just take the appropriate stub?
You must take the whole season ticket and the turnstile operators will refuse entry to those with just a stub.
My seat does not have a Season Ticket Sticker on it – what do I do?
Notify the club by ringing Reception on 01392 411 243 immediately and we will arrange for one.