Last chance for priority group members
Tuesday 6 November represents the last chance for priority group members to claim their exclusive match tickets for the League Two clash with Devon rivals Plymouth Argyle.
Over 5000 tickets have been sold so far for the match on 15 December, leaving only 3500 left.
With many of the 3500 tickets left in the standing areas, seats will be in short supply so we recommend that priority members book their tickets as soon as possible and in the few remaining days before the Tuesday’s close of play deadline.
After this time tickets will be released to a wider audience, namely anyone who has their details held on the club’s database.
It will not guarantee priority group members their exclusive ticket. However they will still be able to purchase tickets, but as part of a larger group of City fans.
Once the club has reviewed sales figures, further details about the number of extra tickets fans can purchase will be announced early next week.
However, to comply with security we must be able to track every ticket to an individual so all sales will continue to only be done by phone on 08448 444410 or online via the ticket section of the club’s website www.exetercityfc.co.uk.
1. There will be no phone sales from the club – please call 08448 444410 to purchase tickets to all stands.
2. Individuals can purchase tickets only if they held priority status on 27th September 2012.
3. To purchase tickets individuals will need their priority number, name, first line of address or postcode as recorded on the priority system.
4. People can purchase on behalf of others provided they have full details of each priority member but these group orders must be made over the ticketzone phone 08448 444410.
5. For an initial two week period the vast majority of seats will be only available over the ticketzone phone line to enable people to purchase seats close together.
6. To purchase tickets on-line you will need your Priority No, First Name and Surname and one of the following Postcode, Home or Mobile number.
7. ExEC-Club members will only be able to purchase tickets via Frank Sealey – email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him in the club lounge on match days.
Ticketzone open hours are 8:30–9:30 Mon–Fri, Sat9-4 and Sun 10-4.