Matt Taylor's Exeter City will play six matches in pre-season around the south west.
The majority of the pre-season schedule was in place before Matt was appointed manager. Since then a friendly with League One Bristol Rovers has been arranged for the week before the start of the new season.
The pre-season schedule will be about getting players back to fitness and prepared for the vigours of League Two football. Matt Taylor commenting: “It’s very much a case of getting the players fit and ready for the season without burning them out too soon.
"They’ve had short breaks the last two years, so I’ve got to be mindful of looking after the players and protecting them a little bit as well as getting the new ideas into them gradually.”
Matt added: “We are restricted by the work going on at St James Park, so we can’t play home matches, which is obviously disappointing for our home fans that want to see us before the first league match of the season."
Exeter City's first pre-season fixture is against Bideford AFC on Tuesday, July 10 and will be a under-23s fixture which will feature trialists.
The rest of the fixtures will see a mixture of first team players and under-23s.
Pre-season fixtures at a glance:
- Tuesday, July 10: Bideford AFC | 7pm | The Sports Ground
- Thursday, July 12: Truro City | 7pm | Treyew Road
- Tuesday, July 17: Bath City | 7pm | Twerton Park
- Thursday, July 19: Weymouth | 7pm | Bob Lucas Stadium
- Friday, July 27: Taunton Town | 7:30pm | Viridor Stadium
- Saturday, July 28: Bristol Rovers | 3pm | Memorial Stadium
Admission prices and further details will follow for each fixture.