Tickets for the Exeter City Disabled Supporters Association 'Grand Christmas Draw' are now available from Reception at St James Park or outside the Club Shop on matchdays, priced at £1 per ticket.
Prizes have been kindly donated from local businesses and supporters and include:
- Nissan X-Trial for the weekend (conditions apply) courtesy of Exeter Nissan
- Complimentary 4 ball Golf at Exeter Golf and Country Club – donated by Mi Space Midas
- Director for the day for 2 at Exeter City - donated by Elaine Davis and ECFC
- Matchday Hospitality for 2 at Exeter City – donated by ECFC
- £100 – donated by Mr Herniman
- £50 of Tesco Vouchers - donated by Signs Express
- £50 Sainsbury's Vouchers - donated by Signs Express
- Christmas Hamper - donated by greenmybusiness.co.uk
- Bottle of Champagne – donated by Hartley’s Certified Accountants
- Signed ECFC Football – donated by ECFC
- Sub Vouchers – donated by Subway
- Plus many other prizes!
The draw takes place on Wednesday' December 12 at the Park at Exeter City Football Club at 7pm.
Money raised from past draws has gone towards getting a Portable Induction Loop for the hearing impaired, roofing put onto Disabled Area 7 in the Big Bank Stand, 16 removable chairs for Personal Assistants using areas 6 and 7 in the Big Bank, and two wheelchairs, which are for hire on matchdays.
Nick Saunders, ECDSA Chairman said: “The money raised from the Christmas Draw is vital to the running of the group and will enable us to add towards future developments at St James Park. We would like to thank everyone who has already bought tickets”
ECDSA are looking for people to help sell tickets. If you can help, please contact Nick Saunders (ECDSA Chairman) on 07913 256697.