Tickets for Exeter City's home matches in September are now on sale to gold priority members.
The Grecians play the following matches in September:
- Saturday, September 14: Leyton Orient - 3pm
- Tuesday, September 17: Port Vale -7:45pm
- Saturday, September 28: Grimsby Town - 3pm
Please note that there will be no sales for these matches from the ticket booth on Saturday, August 3.
Tickets for the three league games will go through our priority ticketing system. You can find out all you need to know about our priority ticketing system by clicking here.
Details and dates for the September tickets priority sale are as follows:
- Thursday, August 1, 12pm: PHASE 1 (gold members only, 4 tickets per-person)
- Sunday, August 4, 12pm: PHASE 2 (gold and silver members only, 4 tickets per-person)
- Wednesday, August 7, 12pm: GENERAL SALE. No ticket restrictions.
The allocation for both groups is a maximum of four tickets per member. Members can, however, purchase on behalf of other qualifying members, but this needs to be done either in person or by telephone.
To purchase tickets online here. You can also call the club during the normal office hours on 01392 411243 or visit the club shop and reception in person between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
🎟 PLACE YOUR TRUST IN CITY 🎟
Season tickets for the 20/21 campaign are now on sale and play a huge part in enabling your club remains financially stable and well prepared
By purchasing a season ticket in the super saver period, you will not only make huge and the best savings on admission for the campaign, but enable the club to operate fully whilst we have a period of no matches and minimal income. Find out more by clicking here.