- Conquer Yorkshire's three tallest peaks Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough in one day
- Accomplish an ascent of 1,532m – higher than the UK's largest mountain
- A marathon distance trek – but with three hills
- Get your mates together to represent your club
- Help raise money for Mind, so that no one has to face a mental health problem alone
This summer, we’re joining Mind for Mind United, the ultimate challenge to raise funds and awareness for mental health. We’re heading to one of Britain’s wildest national parks, the Yorkshire Dales, for a 12-hour hiking challenge over the famous Yorkshire Three Peaks.
Uniting people from across the football community, this challenge is a test of fitness, endurance and team spirit.
Participants can expect to cover almost a marathon distance by foot – and ascend a total amount that exceeds the height of Ben Nevis!
Get involved, hike with old mates and new mates. By taking part you’ll be raising funds to help Mind deliver life changing support for the 1 in 4 of us that have a mental health problem.
Whoever you support, we support you.
Get your mates together and sign up today.
For more information or to register visit: https://www.charitychallenge.com/mindunited
🎟 PLACE YOUR TRUST IN CITY 🎟
Season tickets for the 20/21 campaign are now on sale and play a huge part in enabling your club remains financially stable and well prepared
By purchasing a season ticket in the super saver period, you will not only make huge and the best savings on admission for the campaign, but enable the club to operate fully whilst we have a period of no matches and minimal income. Find out more by clicking here.