Crewe Alexandra (3/3/20)
£515 - Phil Skinner (Exeter) - Ticket No: 78101
About the 50/50 draw:
A team of sellers from the Supporters Club tour the stadium before the games kick off, selling draw tickets to supporters for 50p each.
The draw then takes place on the pitch at half-time, with one lucky ticket-holder claiming the jackpot of half the winnings, with the other half being donated to the club.
A number of our winners this season have shown exceptional levels of generosity too, by donating a portion of their takings to the club by giving to the youth academy or other causes.
Huge thanks to the sellers for their hard work in raising funds for the club and for helping to create a bumper jackpot for one winner at every match, and thanks to all that take part in the 50/50 Draw!
Roll call of 2019/20 winners:
- Crewe Alexandra - £515 - Phil Skinner
- Crawley Town - £570 - Dave Newbery
- Oldham Athletic - £495 - Gary Wright
- Stevenage - £640 - Danny Burton
- Colchester United - £610 - Luke Jones
- Stevenage (Leasing.com Trophy) - £150 - Anonymous
- Cambridge United - £670 - Steve Gilbert
- Ipswich Town - £250 - Martin Phillips
- Newport County - £1300 - Robin Mugford
- Walsall - £465 - UNCLAIMED - Rolled over to Newport County match
- Northampton Town - £550 - Debra Noble
- Oxford United - £30 - Ali Gill
- Hartlepool United - £485 - Adrian Williams
- Doncaster Rovers - £30 - Elizabeth Hawkins
- Cheltenham Town - £1700 - Chris Comer
- West Ham United under-21 - £37 - Peter Cole
- Plymouth Argyle - £855 - Rolled over to the Cheltenham Town pot
- Forest Green Rovers - £585 - Alan Dennis
- Aston Villa - £40 - Ruth Lawrence
- Grimsby Town - £540 - Dave Short
- Port Vale - £485 - Simon Phillips
- Leyton Orient - £540 - Dave Oldie
- Cheltenham Town - £55 - Mr T Smith
- Mansfield Town - £535 - Gary Wright
- Swindon Town - £510 - Chris Roberts
- Macclesfield Town - £485 - James Bergfield
🎟 PLACE YOUR TRUST IN CITY 🎟
Season tickets for the 20/21 campaign are now on sale and play a huge part in enabling your club remains financially stable and well prepared
By purchasing a season ticket in the super saver period, you will not only make huge and the best savings on admission for the campaign, but enable the club to operate fully whilst we have a period of no matches and minimal income. Find out more by clicking here.