Exeter City Xmas Party Nights are here! Join us at St James Park on Friday, December 17 or Saturday, December 18.
The party nights are the perfect chance to celebrate the festive season with friends, or a great opportunity to treat or reward work colleagues.
The events take place in the Supporter's Trust Suite at St James Park at 7pm, with dining for 7:30pm. This is followed by Stardust Disco and Karaoke until late!
The festive menu is as follows:
- Jerusalem Artichoke Soup – Artichoke Crisps – Truffle Foam
- Smoked Salmon Mousse – Beetroot Variations – Honey and Soy Dressing
- Game Terrine – Pickled Pears – Shaved Fennel – Miso Emulsion
- Parma Ham Wrapped Turkey – Spinach and Chestnut Stuffing – Sprout Tops – Roasted Vegetables – Spiced Bread Puree – Turkey Jus
- Pan Fried Cod Loin – Chicken Wing – Braised Salsify – Saffron Potatoes – Buttered Greens – Chicken Reduction
- Roasted Cauliflower and Puy Lentil Pithivier – Cauliflower Puree – Crispy Kale – Pomegranate
- Christmas Pudding – Brandy caramel – Clotted Cream
- Dark Chocolate Delice – Caramelised Banana – Peanut Butter – Popcorn
- Passion Fruit Tart – Spiced Clementine’s – Cranberry – Pistachio
Followed by tea/coffee and mince pie.
The cost is just £29.95 per-person, to book, please visit: newtickets.ecfc.co.uk
For enquiries, please email: email@example.com