Important information for fans attending the Argyle game
Exeter City would like to advise supporters on a number of important arrangements for this weekend’s derby fixture against Plymouth Argyle.
You can access our usual ticket pricing information by clicking here and information about how to travel to St James’ Park by clicking here.
The derby game will kick off at 12 noon. Turnstiles will be open to enter the stadium from 10.45am. As usual, there is no parking available for supporters at the stadium and residential parking in the vicinity of St James’ Park is extremely limited.
• This match is all-ticket. There will be no on-the-day sales whatsoever, so all fans that wish to attend should obtain their tickets by no later than Friday at 6.30pm.
• Known Supporters can purchase tickets from Reception, and we will be holding late-opening until 7pm on Tuesday and Thursday to give fans additional opportunities to purchase tickets.
• If you are not on the database already, you can register with ID and proof of address to reception and buy tickets immediately. This is a one-off registration which will make you a Known Supporter, and make you eligible to buy tickets for similar games in future.
• Tickets can also be bought online from Ticket Zone
or by calling 08448 444410.
• The Ticket Booths for the Flybe Stand & Big Bank in Stadium Way and for the Stagecoach Stand on the path up from Well Street will be open for fans to collect tickets on matchday from 10am. This will be cash-only, so we would advise fans to collect their tickets before matchday if possible. Please note that the cash machine in the foyer of Centre Spot will not be accessible without presenting a ticket first (see details about Red Square access below).
• Access to Red Square will be available to home fans only.
• Supporters will be asked to present their season tickets or match tickets (with a red strip at the bottom) in order to access the area.
• Entry to Red Square will be via the grey gates after entering from Stadium Way or through the Fountain Centre car-park on St James Road. Security staff will be operating at the entrances.
Please refer to the Stadium Plan for the layout of St James’ Park, and please note the below information for this particular fixture for pre- and post-match. We would politely request supporters to please be patient, in particular upon exiting the stadium at full-time. It may be advisable to remain within the stadium for up to 15 minutes after the final whistle for areas to clear and access to open.
• The entrance on St James Road will not be open. All supporters with tickets for the Flybe Stand should use the entrance on Stadium Way to enter.
• Because of the fans entering the Big Bank from Stadium Way too, please be aware that this area will be busier than usual so fans should arrive early to avoid missing any match action.
• Post-match, fans will be able to exit immediately via the Stadium Way entrance (the same entry point that fans will enter the ground before kick-off). The exit onto St James Road/Old Tiverton Road will be opened after a delay, once away fans have cleared from this area.
• Fans located in the Big Bank are able to enter as usual via the entrance on Stadium Way or via the Well Street entrance.
• For fans entering at the Stadium Way entrance, please be aware that this area will be busier than usual because all fans in the Flybe Stand will be entering at this end of the stadium.
• Post-match, for fans exiting via the Jungle Path there will be no access to Well Street/St James Road immediately following the game. Fans will be able to disperse via the bridge over the railway line towards Union Road, or can wait a short while for away fans to clear for access to Well Street/St James Road. Fans will be able to exit via the Stadium Way entrance, but please bear in mind that this will be busy due to fans exiting from the Flybe Stand and access will be delayed to the city centre end of Old Tiverton Road.
Stagecoach Family Stand:
• Fans are able to enter the stadium as usual via the entrance on Well Street.
• Post-match, there will be no access to Well Street/St James Road immediately following the game. Fans will be able to disperse via the bridge over the railway line towards Union Road, or can wait a short while for away fans to clear for access to Well Street/St James Road.
• Access to Executive/Directors Boxes will be available via the alternative entrance at the Grecian Centre end of the Executive Box corridor, in order for ease-of-access away from Match Day Reception.
• For those in hospitality that do not have a physical ticket in advance of the fixture, staff will be available at the security entrances with a guest-list to sign you in.
• Both entrances will be open from 9.45am, and bars licensed from 10am.