Loads of great ways to make a City fan happy this Christmas
With just a week until Christmas, there’s no need for panic when it comes to a few last-minute goodies from Exeter City! Our great gift ideas can turn distress into de-stress – surprise that special Grecian in your life with a stocking-filler or two from City.
So have a gander at some fantastic suggestions of presents that will put a smile on the face of your friends and family:
• A place for 5-14 year old girls and boys on Football in the Community’s ultra-fun “Soccer Roadshows” – we’re running ‘drop & shop’ sessions on December 24th (not a bad way of wearing the kids out the night before Christmas, and finding time to get some last minute shopping done!), as well as New Year courses on January 2nd, 3rd and 4th all over Exeter. And kids on two-day courses get a free Exeter City skill ball thrown in! Click here for details including prices, locations and what’s involved.
• Mascot package for a City home match – for just £35 (excluding kit and tickets), your child can lead out the team for a home fixture at St James Park for an experience to remember forever. Email email@example.com or ring 01392 411 243 for more details.
• Membership to Red Army – a supporters’ group for young Grecians up to the age of 18, and costs just £12 until the end of the season. It gives junior City fans quarterly magazines, regular newsletters, great discounts on FITC courses and mascot packages, access to loads of social events, and much more. Click here for the Red Army website.
Friends and all the family:
• Tickets for the Boxing Day clash between Exeter City and Oxford United at St James Park – click here for ticket details and opening hours to buy advanced tickets.
• Tickets for the visit of Edgar Davids and Barnet on December 29th – or even better, get signed up for the City Santa Dash too and get a match ticket thrown in for free! Click here for ticket details and opening hours.
• Subscription to Grecian Player – which offers exclusive video content including match highlights, interviews with Tis and the players, match reaction and loads of great features. And it’s the only place to listen to full digital-quality commentary of every first-team fixture too! A six-month package runs until the end of the 2012/13 season and costs just £21.49; you can even customise your online gift to send your Christmas wishes! Click here to view the Christmas gift package.
• Subscription to Matchday Digital – the new service we’re offering so fans can download and read our matchday programme ‘The Grecian’ on their iPad and iPhone! A pass for the 2012/13 season costs just £34.49 and lets you get hold of the programmes from Wimbledon, Fleetwood, Rotherham and Plymouth – and all future programmes this season as soon as they’re made available. Click here for a ‘how to’ guide for Matchday Digital.
(NB. Matchday Digital currently does not directly offer ‘gift’ functionality, though general customisable vouchers are available through iTunes.)
• Hospitality packages – with deals starting from as little as £49 per person (and discounts for season ticket holders, OAPs and kids), groups can watch City matches in style by either getting exclusive use of the Tribute Room or hiring an Executive Box, both of which come with great extras including a drinks package, two-course meals and viewings of the man-of-the-match awards. Meals are made freshly in our own kitchens, awarded 5 stars for health and hygiene. Interested to book or learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 413 954.
• Membership to the Supporters’ Trust – and with it the opportunity to say ‘I own my football club!’ Annual membership begins from as little as £2/month; follow the lead of Paul Tisdale and loads of first-team players in signing up this Christmas. Click here for the Trust website.
• And there are loads of great gifts in the Club Shop at St James Park – including calendars for 2013, mugs, scarves, fanwear, replica kits, and loads more! The shop at the Park is open 11am-5pm on Monday to Friday, and you can browse and order from the online club shop by clicking here.