Priority group members can buy two tickets online or by phone
Tickets for the League Two clash with Plymouth Argyle at St James Park on Saturday 15th December (midday) are now on sale to priority members only.
Each member will be allowed to purchase 2 tickets. Season Ticket holders can buy an additional two as their season ticket already includes a ticket for this game.
To comply with security we must be able to track every ticket to an individual who is known to the club and so all sales must be made via our ticketing partners Ticketzone. This means:
CLICK HERE.1. There will be no phone sales from the club – please call 08448 444410 to purchase tickets to all stands or
2. Individuals can purchase tickets only if they held priority status on 27th September 2012.
3. To purchase tickets individuals will need their priority number, name, first line of address or postcode as recorded on the priority system.
4. People can purchase on behalf of others provided they have full details of each priority member but these group orders must be made over the ticketzone phone 08448 444410.
5. For an initial two week period the vast majority of seats will be only available over the ticketzone phone line to enable people to purchase seats close together.
6. Big bank tickets and a limited selection of seats (Block E in the Flybe and some seats in Blocks B and C in the Stagecoach) will be available over the internet (link) for individuals to purchase their own tickets only – No group purchases.
7. To purchase tickets on-line you will need your Priority No, First Name and Surname and one of the following Postcode, Home or Mobile number.
8. ExEC-Club members will only be able to purchase tickets via Frank Sealey – email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him in the club lounge on match days.
Ticketzone open hours are 8:30 – 19:30 Mon – Fri, Sat 9-4 and Sun 10-4.
Ticketzone will only be able to confirm if a person is on the priority list or not. All queries or issues with priority membership or incorrect details must be directed to the club reception at email@example.com who will investigate and reply or 01392 411243 option 2.
At the end of October the club will review sales and tickets will be more widely available to those on our databases. (And so known to the club) There will not be a general sale period on police instruction.