Prizes include car rental, match hospitality, vouchers and much moreTickets for the Exeter City Disabled Supporters Association ‘Grand Christmas Draw’ are now available from Reception at St James Park or outside the Club Shop on matchdays, priced at £1 per ticket.
Prizes have been kindly donated from local businesses and supporters and include:
- Nissan Leaf for the weekend (conditions apply) courtesy of Exeter Nissan
- Complimentary 4 ball Golf, and use of leisure facilities at St. Mellion – donated by Midas
- Director for the day for 2 at Exeter City v Colchester United on Sat Jan 21st 2017 - donated by Elaine Davis and ECFC
- Matchday Hospitality for 2 at Exeter City – donated by ECFC
- £100 Exeter Pounds – donated by greenmybusiness.co.uk
- £100 – donated by Mr Herniman
- Mystery Prize – donated by Grays of Worcester
- 2 x£25 Amazon Vouchers – donated by Mr collinge
- Bottle of Champagne – donated by Hartley’s Certified Accountants
- Christmas Hamper
- Signed ECFC Football – donated by ECFC
- Sub Vouchers – donated by Subway
Nick Saunders, ECDSA Chairman said: “The money raised from the Christmas Draw is vital to the running of the group and will enable us to add towards future developments at St James Park. We would like to thank everyone who has already bought tickets”
ECDSA are looking for people to help sell tickets. If you can help, please contact Nick Saunders (ECDSA Chairman) on 07913 256697.