The Junior shadow appointments have been announced for tomorrow's match against MorecambeKids in Charge Day returns for tomorrow's match against Morecambe and we are pleased to announce the Junior shadow appointments.
This year's appointments have not been without a very pleasant problem. Following last year’s success for the Sky Sports televised, thrilling 3-3 draw against Stevenage, the sheer volume of applicants has caused a few headaches and a lot of burning of the midnight oil.
Sadly Grecian the Lion will not be at the game tomorrow, so the Mascot appointments have been deferred to the Carlisle United match on May 6.
Due to capacity and demand, the ever popular ground tours of St James Park are full this weekend. The Kids in Charge will now lead tours at the Carlisle United match on May 6.
Every effort has been made to minimise disappointment, and to accommodate as many children as possible by manufacturing extra opportunities wherever possible.
There are some appointments still to be made but we hope all Junior Kids in Charge will have an exciting and rewarding experience again this season.
Our thanks go to the many staff and volunteers who have agreed to take part again and especially those who have laid on extra activities.
- SJP 360: Quinn Elliott and George Roberts
- Ambassadors: Leo Scott, Hayley Bovey, Marley Patterson, Luci Rawlings
- Ball Boy/Girl: Caden Brown, Callum Hine, Max Looker, William Rozier, Theo Spivey, Alfie Lakin, Ethan Duff
- Car park attendant: Isaac Lea
- Club chairman: Harry Court
- Devon Live Reporter: Charlie Finney, Kames Geale
- Director: Jude Masters
- Guard of honour: Jake Brown
- Ground safety manager: Ashley Lake
- Master of ceremonies: Sebastian Looker
- PA announcer: Thomas Madge, Harry Jenkins
- Programme seller: Josh Hodges, Harry Gillard
- Reporter: James Sabine, Amelia Paice
- Stadium manager: Peter Sowton, Toby Marshall
- Steward: Kye Patrick, Leo Gribble, Esther McRae
- Ground safety manager: Ryan Denis
On the day we’ll be following each winner during their time at the club, catching them on camera/video and getting their thoughts on their experiences and on the game.
For further information, please email: email@example.com or call: 01392 411243