St James Park is undergoing a major redevelopment project during the 2017/18 season, which will see changes to the layout, and way the stadium is accessed.
EXTRA ENTRY AND EXIT TO THE THATCHERS' BIG BANK
The new turnstiles 1 and 2 are situated just around the corner from the set of four turnstiles in Stadium Way (numbered 3-6). Season ticket holders or those who have bought match tickets in advance can use these two turnstiles exclusively and avoid the queues at the other turnstiles where other fans are paying to enter the Stadium. The path from here leads up to the refreshment kiosk and toilet area behind the stand.
When it’s time to head home, those on the Well Street side of the Thatchers' Big Bank can exit using this same route too, avoiding the need to wait while fellow fans filter out of the gates by turnstiles 3-6.
Fans should head to the opening at the top of the Big Bank which heads back out to the kiosk/toilet area and then head down the path to the exit. It’s likely to save you time so please use this route.
TICKET PURCHASE AND COLLECTION
More fans than usual will require tickets as this is a cup tie where season tickets aren’t valid.
Please follow the instructions below, which are designed to get you to the right place first time:
- IP Office Stand ticket purchase and collections: from the new ticket booth in Red Square opposite the club shop
- Thatchers' Big Bank purchases: please head direct to the turnstiles tomorrow evening
- Thatchers' Big Bank collections: from the new ticket booth in Red Square opposite the club shop
- Season ticket collections: whilst not valid for the Charlton game, please head to the ticket booth to pick up any uncollected season tickets
- Future home and away match purchases: these will be handled from the old reception area immediately to the right of the ticket booth