Official guidelines from Wembley StadiumWembley Stadium have informed the club that the following guidelines need to be met for flags to be taken to the stadium:
The flag must be smaller than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point.
- The flag does not have an attached flag pole
- In the case of an attached flag pole, it is made from wood and plastic only and is no longer than 1 metre in length and 1cm in diameter.
- There is no advertising or commercial message on the flag
- The flag does not contain any abusive or defamatory message
Should a fan arrive at Wembley Stadium and their flag does not fall under the above guidelines, and they have not gained permission from Wembley Stadium, the flag will be confiscated at the turnstiles and not allowed into the Stadium.
If your flag is bigger than this then the process of applying for permission to bring it to the Final is:
- Click on the following link: https://help.wembleystadium.com/support/solutions/articles/9000016784-are-flags-and-banners-allowed-into-the-stadium. This displays the information noted above
- On the top right of the screen, click on the ‘Send us a question or comment’
- Select the Sky bet league Two Play Off from the Event Name drop down list and then complete the rest of the form
- Within the description, you will need to include:
- details of your request including the actual size of the flag and pole (if applicable)
- a photo of the whole flag (you can add photos by clinking on the ‘Attach a photo’ wording)
- a photo of any pole (remember, no metal poles allowed)
- a copy of the in date fire certificate
If a flag/crowd flag differs from that described in your request, the staff at Wembley sadly won’t allow it to be taken in.