All you need to know for supporters travelling to the play-off final against Coventry City at Wembley Stadium on Monday, May 28.
Please click here to download a printable copy.
Tickets are now on general sale for the match, and are being sold directly through Ticket Zone. Click here to buy and for the latest details.
Berrys Coaches are our official travel partner for Wembley. Please click here to find out more.
Wembley Stadium connected by EE
KEY MATCH TIMES
- Ticket office open: 11am
- Hospitality doors open: 12pm
- Stadium doors open: 1pm
- Team warm-ups: 2.10pm to 2.40pm
- Kick Off: 3:00pm
- Match Finish: 4.45pm*
*subject to extra time and penalties
Exeter City Supporters will be based in the East end of the stadium with access via the following turnstiles and tickets will still be available from the ticket offices on the day of the game.
Level 1: B / C / F / G
Level 2: Club Wembley Main, Bobby Moore and Club Wembley East.
Turnstiles will open for entry from 1pm.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
It is strongly advised that supporters arrive at the stadium no later than one hour prior to kick-off to be inside for the start of the match.
Supporters are encouraged not to bring any bags with them. All bags will be searched regardless of size.
- Please be aware of prohibited items. A full list can be found here.
- Please note that re-usable sports bottles are not permitted into the stadium.
- Please note that vuvuzelas/horns are not permitted into the stadium.
Persistent standing is not permitted within the stadium bowl during the match. Wembley Stadium would kindly ask all supporters to abide by this rule and respond to the safety instructions from the stewarding team so that all guests can have an enjoyable experience.
Musical instruments can be permitted entry as long as they are approved by EFL and Wembley in advance of match day meeting guidelines.
Any supporters wishing to bring instruments to the match must first notify their club who in turn submit a request to the EFL. All non-official instruments will be refused entry.
No musical instruments are permitted on level five of Wembley Stadium or hospitality boxes.
FOOD AND DRINK
Visitors are advised not to bring food and drink to the stadium as there will be sufficient provision inside for purchase.
- No alcohol will be permitted entry if brought to the stadium.
- Full concessions will be available inside the stadium including alcohol to be purchased with the following management plan in place:
- No alcohol to be taken inside the bowl
- Four drinks per person at time of service
- All drinks will be decanted into plastic cups at service points
- Challenge 25 will be in force
The Exeter City Fan Zone will be the Arena Square (next to SSE Arena) and will be open from 10am to 2pm.
The following pubs have been allocated to Exeter City Supporters:
- The Torch
- Crock of Gold
- Watkins Folly
- Blue Check Cafe
- Crystal Club
- The Parish
- First Class Sports Bar
- The Wembley Tavern
Please note the following pubs that have been allocated to Coventry City supporters:
The Green Man, The Arch, Station 31, JJ Moons, Thirty Eddie's, Flannery's, Fusilier, Masti, The Corner House (Mannions), The Liquor Station, Moore Spice.
FLAGS AND BANNERS
Supporters may bring a flag or banner into the ground without permission from Wembley Stadium if:
- It is smaller than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point.
- It does not have an attached flag pole.
- In the case of an attached flag pole, it is made of wood or plastic only and is no longer than one metre in length and 1cm in diameter.
- There is no advertising or commercial message on the flag.
- It does not contain any abusive or defamatory message.
*Metal flag poles are not permitted inside the stadium, no matter what size or length the flag/pole is.
Supporters WILL NEED permission from Wembley Stadium if any of the following applies:
- The flag/banner is larger than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point.
- The supporter wishes to have a static flag/banner connected to seating.
- The supporter wishes to have a moving flag/banner over supporters’ heads, pre match.
Upon seeking permission, you must supply the following:
- Submit an official request via help.wembleystadium.com/support/home
- A photo showing the whole of the flag
- A photo showing any flag pole connected
- The actual size of the flag
- A valid, in date fire certificate, in English with the appropriate stamps of authority (this is preferable but not mandatory)
Wembley Stadium reserves the right to remove any flags if they are deemed to be causing an issue during the match.
PLEASE NOTE – THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS OF OVERSIZED FLAGS IS MIDDAY THURSDAY, MAY 24; ANY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THIS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DECLINED.
Wembley Stadium encourages all supporters to use public transport to attend this event.
TRAIN AND TUBE
- Wembley Park Tube – five-minute walk from stadium (Metropolitan Line direct to Baker Street / Jubilee Line direct to Baker Street and Bond Street)
- Wembley Central Tube – 15-minute walk from stadium (Bakerloo Line direct to Marylebone, Baker Street and Oxford Circus)
- Wembley Stadium Station – 5 min walk from stadium (Chiltern Railways direct to London Marylebone)
There is a planned closure on the Northern Line between Charing Cross/Moorgate and Mill Hill East/Hampstead/High Barnet, as well as planned closures on London Overground and TfL Rail. Please check before you travel and make appropriate arrangements around these closures.
Bank Holiday Monday willl see services between Exeter St Davids and Paddington become very busy.
Morning services from Exeter St Davids to Paddington are expected to be extremely busy. Passengers are advised to travel as early as possible for the most comfortable journey. The 6:28 and 6:36 from Exeter St David's are recommended.
The 7:30pm Paddington to Weston-Super-Mare has been extended to call at Exeter St Davids.
The last service from London Paddington to Exeter St David’s departs London at 23:5.
Customers are advised to arrive at Paddington in plenty of time for the train that they want to catch.
Passengers arriving at London Euston Station can use the London Overground services to Wembley Central Station. Alternatively, they can use Euston Square Station to access the London Underground Metropolitan Line to Wembley Park Station.
Passengers arriving at London Waterloo Station can use the London Underground Jubilee Line to Wembley Park Station.
Passengers arriving at London Paddington Station can use the London Underground Bakerloo Line to Wembley Central Station.
Berrys Travel are the official travel partner for Exeter City, please click here to find out more.
For supporters wishing to drive please note there will be very limited spaces available at the stadium. Therefore we would strongly advise the use of public transport. If parking is required please book well in advance atwww.wembleyofficialparking.com to guarantee a space.
Blue badge parking is available to purchase via Wembley Official Parking.
Please note that local road closures will be in place around the stadium on match day approximately four hours prior to kick off so plan travel accordingly.
WEMBLEY PARKING MAP
Local buses to the stadium include 18, 83, 92 and 224.
Please note that London buses no longer accept cash, therefore any supporters travelling by bus will need to pay for the fare using an Oyster card or contactless payment card. A single adult fare is £1.50.
Connectors - Connectors are the dedicated team to ensure all guest to Wembley Stadium have a positive and memorable experience. They will be conveniently located throughout the venue and at Wembley Park station wearing bright yellow. This team are in place to provide support and knowledge to enhance the experience of all guests and ensure they can locate their seat, gate or transport hub. If you seek advice or assistance on event day, please locate a Connector.
There will be an accessible shuttle operating between Wembley Park Tube Station and Wembley Stadium that can be utilised by any high needs guests. Wheelchair users, families with young children or anyone with difficulty walking long distances are encouraged to utilise this service.
The shuttle will be in operation between 11am until 6:30pm
YOUNG PERSONS WRISTBANDS
As a safeguarding service, Wembley Stadium provides ‘Young Visitor Wristbands’ to assist in the event of a lost child. To collect a young visitor wristband please visit your nearest information point.
Should spectators leave the stadium, they WILL NOT be allowed to re-enter, unless under exceptional circumstances such as medical grounds. Please seek the support of a safety steward if this situation arises.
Our Team. MY City. 2018/19 Early Bird Season Tickets.
Make HUGE savings when buying a season ticket for the 2018/19 campaign during the Early Bird window, available until midday on Friday, June 8. Click here to find out more.