The 50/50 draw winnings of £75 from last night's match against Bristol Rovers have not yet been claimed - do you have ticket number 29010?
The latest 50/50 winner:
A team of sellers from the Supporters Club tour the stadium before the games kick off, selling draw tickets to supporters for 50p each.
The draw then takes place on the pitch at half-time, with one lucky ticket-holder claiming the jackpot of half the winnings, with the other half being donated to the club.
A number of our winners this season have shown exceptional levels of generosity too, by donating a portion of their takings to the club by giving to the youth academy or other causes.
Huge thanks to the sellers for their hard work in raising funds for the club and for helping to create a bumper jackpot for one winner at every match, and thanks to all that take part in the 50/50 Draw!
Roll call of 2018/19 winners:
- Bristol Rovers (13/11/18) - UNCLAIMED - Ticket No: 29010
- Blackpool - (10/11/18) - Kelly Hawkins - Ticket No: 29327
- Plymouth Argyle under-18s (31/10/18) - Andy Bainborough - Ticket No: 21379
- Forest Green Rovers (27/10/18) - Ivan Jeary - Ticket No: 21272
- Swindon Town (13/10/18) - Stuart Jennings - Ticket No: 20032
- Stevenage (2/10/18) - Kat Parsley - Ticket No: 13251
- West Ham under-21s (25/9/18) - £90 - Brian Curtis - Ticket No: 17737
- Cheltenham Town (22/9/18) - £420 - David Lee - Ticket No: 19086
- Notts County (8/9/18) - £475 - Dave Robertson - Ticket No: 6205
- Lincoln City (1/9/18) - £475 - Ken Ware - Ticket No: 10682
- Newport County AFC (18/8/18) - £495 - Anonymous - Ticket No: 4417
- Carlisle United (4/8/18) £545 - Robert Wayland (Honiton) Ticket No: 3372
- Ipswich Town (14/8/18) £355 - Glyn Williams (Crediton) Ticket No. 2845
🎟 PLACE YOUR TRUST IN CITY 🎟
Season tickets for the 20/21 campaign are now on sale and play a huge part in enabling your club remains financially stable and well prepared
By purchasing a season ticket in the super saver period, you will not only make huge and the best savings on admission for the campaign, but enable the club to operate fully whilst we have a period of no matches and minimal income. Find out more by clicking here.