Skip to main content Skip to site footer
Club News

📖 Saturday's programme available to download with profits going to Poppy Appeal

Get your digital download to your Apple device through MatchDayInfo

12 November 2018

Exeter City’s official matchday programme from Saturday’s Emirates FA Cup tie has been made available through digital download, with the profits going to the Poppy Appeal.

Last weekend marks the 100th anniversary since the end of World War One and the club have recognized this in the programme, with a special poppy-inspired front cover and articles from Will Barrett, Aidan Hamilton and Ben Strange remembering all the Exeter City players who lost their lives in the conflict. 

There is also a Christmas Day truce poem by our resident Bard of ECFC Rob Casey.

In order to raise money for the Poppy Appeal, Exeter City have teamed up with MatchDayInfo to make the programme available through digital download for those who have Apple devices.

All you have to do is go to the App Store and download the MatchDayInfo app, where they will be able to purchase the programme to download for £2.99.

Apple take 30 per cent of this price, however both Exeter City and MatchDayInfo will donate the rest of the money from each sale (70 per cent) to the Poppy Appeal. 

William Briggs, managing director of MatchDayInfo, said: "MatchDayInfo is a new innovative App, which allows match day programmes to be available for the fans on both smart phones and tablet devices.

"So if you can’t make it to the game you can purchase, download, read and archive the programme for this weekend's Emirates FA Cup clash on the MatchDayInfo App.

“Here at MatchDayInfo we are pleased to be working closely with Exeter City and delighted that all profits from this weekend’s programme sales will be donated to the Poppy Appeal, which is a charity that we value and support.” 


Season tickets for the 20/21 campaign are now on sale and play a huge part in enabling your club remains financially stable and well prepared

By purchasing a season ticket in the super saver period, you will not only make huge and the best savings on admission for the campaign, but enable the club to operate fully whilst we have a period of no matches and minimal income. Find out more by clicking here.


Advertisement block

iFollow Next Match Tickets Account