Exeter City is delighted to introduce our two brand new mascots who will be debuting at tomorrow’s Devon Derby against Plymouth Argyle.
The new mascots couldn’t have happened without the very generous support of Crealy Theme Park and Resort, the Junior Grecians, the Exeter City Supporters’ Trust and CITY Community Trust.
Grecian the Lion is now joined by a new Lioness, who needs a name! If you have any suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then narrow it down to 3 or 4 and hold a vote for Junior Grecians members to decide.
The first opportunity to meet the mascots will be at 11am in Red Square. Saturday’s full schedule is as follows:
- 11am - Red Square
- 11:15am - JG Birthday Parties
- 11:25am - Family Zone
- 11:40am - My First Visit photo opportunity
- 12pm – Family Zone 2 in the Stagecoach Adam Stansfield Stand
- 12:15pm - Front of Stagecoach Adam Stansfield Stand
- 12:25pm - Front of Thatchers Big Bank
- 12:35pm - Front of IP Office Main Stand
- 12:45pm - Mascots and guard of honour photos
- 12:55pm - Players procession and official photos
- Pitch perimeter and shoot out photo opportunity
So make sure you give the new lions a great St James Park reception, both are partial to high fives and selfies!