Exeter City can now confirm that our match away at Plymouth Argyle has been moved to Monday, March 23, with a 7.45pm kick-off as it has been selected for broadcast on Sky Sports.
We would like to apologise to supporters for any inconvenience this change of fixture date and time has caused, but it is a decision that as a club we have to comply with.
We hope that fans who have already bought tickets for the match will be able to make the rearranged time. Existing tickets remain valid for the rearranged fixture. Grecian Travel bookings also remain valid, with a new departure time to be confirmed in due course.
However, for those fans not able to make the rearranged fixture we have the following information.
Information for supporters who already have a ticket in their possession:
- The ticket must be sent back to the club with a letter (or advance email to firstname.lastname@example.org) advising a refund is required. Upon receipt of tickets by the club, a refund will be processed, and funds will be received in the following 5-7 working days.
- Please ensure the letter/email contains your priority number and the last four digits of the card used to buy.
- Alternatively, the tickets can be brought to the club reception between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday and a receipt will be provided when the tickets are returned. Funds will be received in the following 5-7 working days.
Information for supporters who have not yet received their ticket or it is marked for collection at Home Park
- Please email email@example.com confirm you would like a refund, providing your priority number and the last 4 digits of your card.
- Any supporter who has ordered and paid for delivery by post, but now wishes a refund and the tickets haven’t arrived yet, should contact the club asap as we are likely holding your tickets back.
PLEASE NOTE REFUND REQUESTS CANNOT BE TAKEN BY PHONE
NO REFUND REQUESTS WILL BE CONSIDERED AFTER 5PM, WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18