The Grecians are next in action at St James Park on Saturday, September 4 against Forest Green Rovers in a 3pm kick-off at SJP.
It was amazing to see so many Grecians at the Park for City's first two league matches! By buying tickets in advance you can save money and avoid the queues on match day.
E-tickets are the easiest and quickest way to buy tickets for City matches. On ordering you can select to receive an e-ticket which will be emailed to your phone for you to show on the turnstile - no need to print!
|Big Bank||Nevada Construction/Optimising IT|
|Ticket Type||Advance||Gate||Ticket Type||Advance||Gate|
|Young Adult 18-23||£17||£19||Young Adult 18-23||£24||£25|
|Wheelchair Area||£17||£19||Wheelchair Area||£24||£25|
|Junior Grecians||---||Junior Grecians||---|
How to Buy
To purchase tickets online, please click here. Please note that you will need to log in to purchase.
You can also call the club during the normal office hours on 01392 411243 or visit the club shop and reception in person between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday. We ask that you please buy online where possible.
Junior Grecians Tickets
Junior Grecians members get access to free match tickets when purchased alongside a paying adult. There are three family friendly areas available at St James Park, section E in the IP Office Main Stand, in Block A of the Stagecoach Adam Stansfield Stand, and a section of the Thatchers Big Bank which is identified by the white barriers).
How to buy
To book Junior Grecians tickets, please make sure you are logged in first. Then select an Adult and either one or two Junior Grecian tickets to the basket. The system will validate you and change the Junior Grecians tickets to free.
Please note that this will not work if under-18 tickets are added, or tickets are selected in non-family areas. If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org who can help.
Tickets are limited and it is advisable to book early. Click here to find out more about the Junior Grecians.
Matchday Hospitality Package
Fancy watching City in style? Either for corporate or personal use, our matchday hospitality is one of the best ways to enjoy the ECFC matchday experience.
- Use of Paramount Personnel VIP match day entrance.
- Reserved seat in the IP Office Main Stand.
- Reserved table in the Supporters’ Trust Suite (Individual group tables).
- 2-course meal with half-time teas and coffees. (See below for menus).
- Table service bar.
- Matchday programme and team sheet.
- Pre-match interview with a current or former player.
- View the post-match Man of the Match presentation.
- Large screen TV showing Sky/BT Sports.
- Raffle entry for Signed Ball.
- Adult £54
- Child £36
- Adult £49
- Child £36
All matchday hospitality prices are inclusive of VAT.
Saturday, September 4th - Forest Green Rovers
Bar Open 12noon, Welcome 12:45pm, Food Served 1pm
- Slow cooked pork belly – celeriac purée - pomme Anna – charred leeks – pickled apple - cider sauce or
- Beetroot artichoke and tomato tart Tatin – pomme Anna charred leeks – rosemary cream, followed by
- Treacle tart – caramelised pear – clotted cream
How to book
To book hospitality for this match, please click here.
Should you have any questions or special dietary requirements please call 01392 411 243 or email: email@example.com.