It was AMAZING to have you back at the Park on Saturday, the atmosphere was electric! So why not sample Football under the lights on Tuesday night?
The Grecians take on League One side Wycombe Wanderers in the first round of the Carabao Cup in a 7:45pm kick-off at the Park.
Tickets have been reduced for the match and are as follows:
IP Office Main Stand/Stagecoach Adam Stansfield Stand
- Adult: £22
- Senior: £19
- 18-23: £15
- Under-18s: £5
Thatchers Big Bank
- Adult: £15
- Senior: £12
- 18-23: £10
- Under-18s: £5
How to Buy
To purchase tickets online, please click here. Please note that you will need to log in to purchase.
You can also call the club during the normal office hours on 01392 411243 or visit the club shop and reception in person between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday. We ask that you please buy online where possible.
Hospitality packages are now on sale for our Carabao Cup clash with Wycombe Wanderers on Tuesday August 10, 7.45pm.
For a discounted price of just £35 (inclusive of VAT) we are offering a "Special Chunk of Devon Night" thanks to our new food partners Chunk of Devon, who specialise in award winning pies and pasties.
Our all new hospitality package for the 2021/22 includes a reserved seat in the IP Office Stand, and the first 90 people to book will gain a reserved seat in the Heritage Lounge. All others will be seated on shared tables in the Supporters' Trust Suite.
- Use of Paramount Personnel VIP match day entrance.
- Chunk of Devon pie, mash, peas & gravy meal with half-time teas and coffees.
- Table service bar.
- Matchday programme and team sheet.
- Pre-match interview with a current or former player.
- View the post-match Man of the Match presentation.
- Large screen TV showing Sky/BT Sport.
- Raffle entry for signed ball.
The Chunk of Devon selection on offer:
- The Best Steak and Ale Pie - Filled with melt-in-the-mouth locally sourced beef – marinated in strong award-winning Otter Ale – with roasted carrot and caramelised red onion, our Steak & Ale Pie is wrapped up in our thin buttery pastry. Simply delicious!
- The Vegan Spicy Jack Pie - Jackfruit is an amazingly funky fruit. High in Vitamins B6 & C, a great source of both magnesium & potassium, it's fleshy texture makes it an ideal meat alternative. A fabulous spicy curry recipe, with sweet spud, squash, red & green peppers, coconut milk and wrapped these tasty ingredients in our wholewheat pastry with turmeric (also super good for you) and topped with fennel seeds. Approved by the Vegetarian Society as Vegan.
*Both served with mashed potatoes, peas and appropriate gravy