Match Hospitality is available for Tuesday night's Emirates FA Cup first round replay against Bradford City.
If you fancy watching City in style, either for corporate of personal use then this is one of the best ways to enjoy the match day experience.
Hospitality for this match is in the Heritage Lounge Suite in the IP Office Main Stand, which opens at 6pm with food served at
On the menu for the match is Curry night with the choice of either a Chicken Tikka Masala or Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl which is Served with Poppadom’s, Naan Bread and Samosas.
- Use of Exclusive Heritage Lounge match day entrance
- Reserved seat in the IP Office Main Stand
- Reserved table in the Heritage Suite (Shared tables)
- Matchday programme and team sheet
- 1-course meal with half-time teas and coffees
- Pre-match team announcement from the First Team Manager
- Large screen TV showing Sky/BT Sports
- Table service bar
- Halftime/Post- match drinks pre orders to table.
- Host (MC)
- Post-match 'First Team Representative' visit
The cost is £32 for Adults and £15 Children (Please note there are no Trust discounts at this match).