Exeter City Community Trust are helping fans to improve their health and lifestyle by delivering Fit Grecians, a free 12-week programme that is delivered at St James Park.
The programme has been designed for men aged 35-65 who are looking to lose weight, get fitter and lead a more active life.
Activities take place in St James Park Stadium and are both theory and practical based, with challenges set throughout the course to keep you on track and working as a team with your other Fit Grecians!
Sessions will begin with a registration evening on Wednesday 6th October 2021, then run for 12 weeks until 22nd December, each Wednesday evening from 6-8pm.
There are 30 spaces available, so please do sign up here to secure your spot on this potentially life-changing programme.
Is Fit Grecians for you?
- Are you aged 35-65?
- Do have a BMI of 28+?
- Does your waist measure more than 38in males or 31in females?
What can you expect?
- 12 free weekly sessions at Exeter City Football Club with our accredited coach and nutritionist, Ben Crook.
- Meet other football fans on the same journey as you.
- Learn how to make better choices to improve your lifestyle and health.
- Be supported through your journey by club staff.
The wider Fit Fans programme has helped 1000’s of people – football fans just like you – to achieve long-term improvements in weight loss, physical activity, diet and general wellbeing. Participants on average lost over 5% of their body weight during the 12-week programme.