Fancy watching City in style before the end of the season? We have availability in hospitality for our matches against Colchester United on Good Friday 15th April and Barrow on Tuesday 26th April.
Either for corporate or personal use, our matchday hospitality is one of the best ways to enjoy the ECFC matchday experience.
Hospitality for our Rochdale (23rd April) and Port Vale (7th May) is already at full capacity, so book fast to ensure your chance to experience our Supporters' Trust Suite before the end of the season!
- Use of Paramount Personnel VIP match day entrance.
- Reserved seat in the IP Office Main Stand.
- Reserved table in the Supporters’ Trust Suite (Individual group tables).
- 2-course meal with half-time teas and coffees. (See below for menus).
- Table service bar.
- Matchday programme and team sheet.
- Pre-match interview with a current or former player.
- View the post-match Man of the Match presentation (this is not guaranteed if the Club’s Covid player protocols in place at the time prevent this happening)
- Large screen TV showing Sky/BT Sports.
- Raffle entry for Signed Ball.
- Adult £54
- Child £36
- Adult £49
- Child £36
All matchday hospitality prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Full English Breakfast Brunch
- Vegetarian Breakfast Brunch
Both with Continental options and fresh Orange Juice
Barrow | Tuesday, April 26 | 7:45pm
- Pie & mash
- Vegetarian Pie option
Dessert: Sticky Toffee Pudding
How to book