Have you enjoyed City’s start to life in League One at St James Park so far this season? Planning on coming to more matches? Then a half-season ticket is for you!
Or, if you’re looking for the perfect gift for a Grecian this Christmas, look no further!
This season we are only able to offer half-season tickets in the Thatchers Cider Big Bank due to the limited number of seats available ahead of matches at St James Park.
Last season’s prices have been frozen, and Adults can watch the Grecians for just £16.36 per-match, a saving of £5.64 per-match on matchday prices. Seniors for just £13.09 a match, 18-23 from £10.90 a match, under-18s from £5.45 a match and under-12s from £3.27 a match!
Thatchers Big Bank
- Adults: £180
- Seniors: £144
- 18-23: £120
- Under-18s: £60
- Under-12s: £36
The Matches Included
- Barnsley – Sat, Jan 7 – 3pm
- Forest Green Rovers – Sat, Jan 14 – 3pm
- Charlton Athletic – Sat, Feb 4 – 3pm
- Shrewsbury Town – Tues, Feb 14 – 7:45pm
- Cambridge United – Sat, Feb 25 – 3pm
- Lincoln City – Sat, Mar 11 – 3pm
- Accrington Stanley – Sat, Mar 25 – 3pm
- Bolton Wanderers – Fri, April 7 – 3pm
- Plymouth Argyle – Sat, April 15 – 12pm
- Derby County – Tues, April 18 – 7:45pm
- Morecambe – Sat, May 6 – 3pm
Being a season ticket holder allows you to avoid the queues on match days. You’ll also receive 10% off purchases in the Club Shop and access to priority tickets for cup matches, and the first chance at renewing when sales open for 2023-24 season.
Not only does a half-season ticket represent great value for money, the income generated is hugely valuable to the club and its ambitions for the future, both on and off the park.
How to Buy
Big Bank half-season tickets are the perfect Christmas gift for any Grecian. To purchase please click here to fill out the application form online.
Half-season tickets are on sale until 12pm on January 1.