Matchday hospitality is now sold out for Saturday's match against Barrow at St James Park, thank you for your support.
Our next home match with hospitality is on Tuesday, March 8 against Swindon Town, match hospitality is also available to book for the rest of the seasons matches.
The Hospitality Package
Fancy watching City in style? Either for corporate or personal use, our matchday hospitality is one of the best ways to enjoy the ECFC matchday experience.
- Use of Paramount Personnel VIP match day entrance.
- Reserved seat in the IP Office Main Stand.
- Reserved table in the Supporters’ Trust Suite (Individual group tables).
- 2-course meal with half-time teas and coffees. (See below for menus).
- Table service bar.
- Matchday programme and team sheet.
- Pre-match interview with a current or former player.
- View the post-match Man of the Match presentation (this is not guaranteed if the Club’s Covid player protocols in place at the time prevent this happening)
- Large screen TV showing Sky/BT Sports.
- Raffle entry for Signed Ball.
- Adult £54
- Child £36
- Adult £49
- Child £36
All matchday hospitality prices are inclusive of VAT.
How to book
To book hospitality for any of these matches, please click here.
Should you have any questions or special dietary requirements please call 01392 411 243 or email: email@example.com.