The London Grecians supporters group have a special offer for Exeter City Women's trip to Maidenhead United Women this Sunday, 13th March.
Having chosen to sponsor the fixture, the London Grecians have worked with the home club, they have this excellent package to offer supporters, all for the bargain price of £20.
Sponsorship/Hospitality offer – bookings needed now please!
Normally for Women’s games at Maidenhead, due to a lack of volunteers and budget they run a very limited operation - the tea bar is open for refreshments and that is it!
Having pursued this with Maidenhead we delighted to say they have come up with an excellent package for the London Grecians/Exeter Exiles sponsorship of this game so please let us know if you’d like to be part of this most excellent day out!
Having spoken to people at the club they are offering a little more ‘bespoke’ match sponsorship package for your group, the package to include:
- Entry to the match.
- Exclusive access to Alan Devonshire Suite from midday til half time (bar will need to close 3pm sharp).
- Cash bar available to include real ale option.
- Food voucher for Tea Bar (Burger or Hot Dog & Chips) [redeemable from 1:30pm until full time].
- Group photograph taken by official photographer.
- Complimentary programme for each member of your group.
- ‘London Grecians’ advertisement in programme and logo on front of programme.
- Coverage of your sponsorship on our social media channels.
- PA announcements acknowledging your sponsorship and support.
- Opportunity to vote for ‘Player of the Match’ / Presentation and picture with Player of the Match.
The proposed transport details from London will be in the next Trips email but the basic information is its an easy ride out of London from Paddington, 35-40 minutes and only £14 return - £9.20 with a railcard and even a further reduction on those if you already have a travelcard. It's then a very short walk to the ground. The proposed time is 11:09, arriving Maidenhead 11:49.
If you wish to be included in this offer, for a superb £20, please contact Neil Le Milliere via one of the following:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (H)