Matchday Hospitality is SOLD OUT for City's match against Port Vale on Saturday, December 9.
The match has proved popular with it being City's closest to Christmas!
We still have places available for our Boxing Day clash with Wycombe Wanderers and Portsmouth on Friday, December 29, 7:45pm.
The Matchday Hospitality Package
Join us in the Supporters Trust suite which is open to all, for a premium matchday experience, where you will enjoy a two course meal prepared in-house by experienced catering team, hear from a first team player before kick off, and view the MOTM presentation. You will often see current and ex-players in the suite discussing the match and stopping for photos. You will also be able to visit the Exeter City museum where you can learn about the rich history of the football club.
The ECFC Supporters Trust Suite
- Access the lounge up to 3 hours prior to kick-off
- Reserved seat in the main stand
- Freshly prepared two course meal
- Half-time tea and coffee
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet
- Dedicated lounge host
- Pre-match player interview
- MOTM interview
- MOTM presentation
- Large screens showing Sky Sports and BT Sport
- Premium cash bar with table service
Both matches are priced at £70 per-person. Discounts are available for Supporters Trust members (£5) and season ticket holders. (£15).