Exeter City will begin their 2019/20 Sky Bet League Two season against Macclesfield Town at St James Park.
In what will be manager Matt Taylor’s second season in charge of the Grecians, they welcome a Town side who finished 22nd in Sky Bet League Two in the 2018/19 season.
The match is scheduled to take place on Saturday, August 3, 2019.
The Grecians' first away match of the season sees them make the trip to Stevenage on Saturday, August 10.
Take a look at the first five matches at St James Park for the Grecians.
Take a look at some of the fixtures on key dates over the course of the season.
Here are the quick links to everything #FixtureReleaseDay
- View the full fixture list
- Read Matt Taylor's reaction to the fixtures
- Take a look at the key dates
- Find out how to sync the fixtures to your calendar/phone
- Download fixture wallpaper for your computer/lock screen
- Test your knowledge with our fixtures day quiz
- Take a look back at the last 5 opening day fixtures
The full fixture list
🎟 UP FOR THE CUP 🎟
Tickets are on sale for City's Emirates FA Cup first round replay against Cambridge United on Tuesday, November 19 in a 7:45pm kick-off.
Buy now 👉 tickets.ecfc.co.uk