Exeter City will begin their 2019/20 Sky Bet League Two season against Macclesfield Town at St James Park.
In what will be manager Matt Taylor’s second season in charge of the Grecians, they welcome a Town side who finished 22nd in Sky Bet League Two in the 2018/19 season.
The match is scheduled to take place on Saturday, August 3, 2019.
The Grecians' first away match of the season sees them make the trip to Stevenage on Saturday, August 10.
Take a look at the first five matches at St James Park for the Grecians.
Take a look at some of the fixtures on key dates over the course of the season.
Here are the quick links to everything #FixtureReleaseDay
- View the full fixture list
- Read Matt Taylor's reaction to the fixtures
- Take a look at the key dates
- Find out how to sync the fixtures to your calendar/phone
- Download fixture wallpaper for your computer/lock screen
- Test your knowledge with our fixtures day quiz
- Take a look back at the last 5 opening day fixtures
The full fixture list
🎟 PLACE YOUR TRUST IN CITY 🎟
Season tickets for the 20/21 campaign are now on sale and play a huge part in enabling your club remains financially stable and well prepared
By purchasing a season ticket in the super saver period, you will not only make huge and the best savings on admission for the campaign, but enable the club to operate fully whilst we have a period of no matches and minimal income. Find out more by clicking here.