Are you holding virtual meetings whilst working from home? Or catching up with friends and loved ones on Zoom?
Why not give your meetings a Grecian feel with our custom backgrounds of St James Park?
Please click on the thumbnail below to download a full resolution image and right click and select 'save image'
How to set them in Zoom:
- Saved the selected image to your computer.
- Sign into your Zoom web portal.
- In the Zoom app, click your profile in the top right corner, and click 'Settings'.
- On the menu to the left, click 'Virtual Background'.
- Click the '+' icon next to where it says 'Choose Virtual Background'. A box will pop up allowing you to upload a photo from your computer. Click on the one you want, and it will appear alongside the other pictures as an option for you to choose from.
Make sure to uncheck the 'Mirror My Video' option in the 'Video' section of settings.
🎟 PLACE YOUR TRUST IN CITY 🎟
Season tickets for the 20/21 campaign are now on sale and play a huge part in enabling your club remains financially stable and well prepared
By purchasing a season ticket in the super saver period, you will not only make huge and the best savings on admission for the campaign, but enable the club to operate fully whilst we have a period of no matches and minimal income. Find out more by clicking here.