Matchday hospitality has now sold out for City's fixtures against Bradford City, Tranmere Rovers and Swindon Town.
The only fixture with hospitality available pre-Christmas is next Tuesday night's clash against Northampton Town.
On the menu for Northampton is our Indian Themed Evening.
The two-course menu is either Chicken Tikka Masala or a Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl, served with Poppadoms, Naan Bread and Samosas. The half-time desert is Sticky Toffee Pudding.
- Adult £54
- Child £36
- Adult £49
- Child £36
All matchday hospitality prices are inclusive of VAT.
The Hospitality Package
Fancy watching City in style? Either for corporate or personal use, our matchday hospitality is one of the best ways to enjoy the ECFC matchday experience.
- Use of Paramount Personnel VIP match day entrance.
- Reserved seat in the IP Office Main Stand.
- Reserved table in the Supporters’ Trust Suite (Individual group tables).
- 2-course meal with half-time teas and coffees. (See below for menus).
- Table service bar.
- Matchday programme and team sheet.
- Pre-match interview with a current or former player.
- View the post-match Man of the Match presentation (this is not guaranteed if the Club’s Covid player protocols in place at the time prevent this happening)
- Large screen TV showing Sky/BT Sports.
- Raffle entry for Signed Ball.
How to book
To book hospitality for any of these matches, please click here.
Should you have any questions or special dietary requirements please call 01392 411 243 or email: email@example.com.