Our victory against Port Vale means there’s a new chance for a south west grassroot sports club to win £500 – thanks to Exeter City Football Club sponsor Carpetright.
Launched in January 2022, the We Win You Win year-long competition sees Carpetright donate £500 to a club every time that Exeter City win.
During the initial five months of the competition, Carpetright has supported an incredible total of 15 different organisations, giving a total of £7,500 in funding.
WeWinYouWin runs until December 2022. So, whether your club needs new kit, sports equipment, or improvements to grounds, clubhouses or pitches, if we win, you stand a chance of winning as well. And it doesn’t have to be football: all sports clubs of all sizes are welcome to apply.
The competition winners at the end of last season were:
- The women’s walking football teams from Mid Devon and Dawlish, who used their donation to buy new training tops. As the tenth winners of the competition, they were invited to have their cheque presented on the pitch at St James Park at half time in the match against Barrow.
- Barnstaple Youth under 14s, whose donation will be used to book their local 3G pitch.
- Morchard Bishop Football Club, who will use the funds to rebuild their dugouts which were destroyed in storms earlier in the year.
- Barnstaple Under 12s, who used the donation to pay for new kit.
- Exeter Spitfires baseball team, which has doubled in size in recent years, used the funds for new equipment and to rent a field at St Luke’s School.
To enter, all you need to do is follow the Grecians and Carpetright. If we’ve won, you’ll then have seven days to send your pitch to Carpetright, explaining who you are, why you deserve help and how £500 could help you to keep winning. Email entries must be no more than 350 words and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details of the terms and conditions of the competition can be found here: https://www.carpetright.co.uk/competitions/