Exeter City will host Stevenage in the second round of the Carabao Cup on Tuesday, August 29, 7.45pm.
Tickets sales will follow the club's priority ticket schemes with two per-person available during the window.
- Monday, August 14 - 12pm: Gold members only
- Thursday, August 17 - 12pm: Gold and Silver members
- Sunday, August 20 - 12pm: General sale to all
Season ticket seats are held until Monday, August 21 at midday before being released for general sale.
Advance tickets have been reduced by £2 over all categories are priced as follows:
- Adults: £18
- SNR/18-23: £13
- Under-18s: £8
- Adults: £13
Please note on matchday that the prices increase by £2 at all categories.
How to buy
Tickets are now on priority sale via your online ticketing account, or from the club shop during opening hours. You can also purchase on the night for this fixture via the ticket booth in the fan zone.
The Heritage Lounge is open for this fixture and the cost is £45pp inc. VAT. Find out more about the hospitality offering here.
- Reserved seat in the main stand
- Freshly prepared one course meal
- Half-time tea and coffee
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet
- Dedicated lounge host
- Pre-match interview with Gary Caldwell
- MOTM interview
- MOTM presentation
- Large screens showing Sky Sports and BT Sport
- Premium cash bar with table service