Exeter City are on the road on Saturday with the trip to face MK Dons at Stadium MK in a 3pm kick-off in Sky Bet League One.
Making the trip? Check out all you need to know...
Tickets for our trip to MK Dons on Saturday, 28 January, 3pm, are still on sale.
We have been allocated 609 North Stand Lower tickets for thr fixture at Stadium:MK, with more available should be sell this allocation. Tickets are reserved seating and are priced as follows:
- Adults - £24
- Senior (65+) - £18
- Under 25 - £12
- Under 18 - £6
- Under 12 - £3
- PA - Free with a disabled supporter
All prices rise by £2 when bought on the day.
How to Buy
Tickets are available via your online ticketing account or in the club shop.
- Name: Stadium MK
- Capacity: 30,500
- Year opened: 2007
- Address: Stadium MK, Milton Keynes, Stadium Way, MK1 1ST
Stadium MK is a 30,500 all seater purpose built stadium, opened in 2007.
The stadium is a modern enclosed bowl with a high roof which allows more natural light to reach the pitch.
Away supporters are usually housed in the upper tier of the stadium in the North East Corner, where around 3,000 fans can be accommodated.
How to get there
The postcode for Stadium MK is MK1 1ST and the journey takes around 3 and a half hours from Exeter.
The closest station is Bletchley which is approximately a 30-minute walk from the stadium. The stadium is sign posted from the station.
It takes around four hours on the train with a couple changes. Click here to plan your journey.
Grecian Travel, completely run by the Supporters' Club, and not for profit, will be available for City's trip to MK Dons.
- The coach will depart from Unit 1 nightclub at 8.30am for a fare of £35.
Other pick-up points include: Honiton Road park and ride (by Miller and Carter Steakhouse), junction 28 (Cullompton services), junction 27 (Tiverton), junction 25 (Taunton). All other pick-ups by prior arrangement.
Currently Grecian Travel can only be booked directly.
For more information or to book please contact John Bishop on 07904 036334 or by email at: email@example.com (after 6pm).
Parking can be purchased online for £7 in advance at www.parkyourcarehere.com. Subject to availability, any remaining spaces on the day will cost £10.
Patrons should park considerately in the industrial areas surrounding the stadium and NOT in the parking areas of the nearby retail and trade outlets, or in areas signed as privately owned, where there is risk of clamping.
No football parking is permitted at Asda, adjacent to the stadium or at the MK1 retail park. A Parking Charge Notice of £60 will be issued for cars identified as parking for football or those exceeding the two-hour parking period.
At the Stadium
Food and Drink
Stadium MK is situated within a leisure park, so there are plenty of places to eat and drink including Nando’s and TGI Fridays. The stadium have an extremely popular burger van called Caz Bar, as well as a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse who allow away fans but no football strips. Inside the stadium you can find bars and food and drink kiosks around the concourse.
The stadium kiosks serve hot dogs, burgers and pies as well as a variety of snacks:
- The MK Dons Burger (G/E/M/SD/MU/S) - £4.20 Two flame grilled burgers, bacon, cheese and salsa in a brioche bun
- The MKDFC (G/E/M/SD/MU/C/S) - £3.80 Seasoned chicken fillet burger topped with salsa and cheese in a brioche bun
- The Donny & Mooie Burger (G/E/M/S) - £3.80 Flame grilled burger with cheese in a brioche bu
- The MK Dons Hot Dog (G/E/M/SD/MU/S) - £4.20 Frankfurter with frenchies mustard and crispy fried onions in a dusted bread roll
- Mom’s Fabulous Hot Dog (G/M/S) - £3.80 Frankfurter in a dusted bread roll
- Ginsters Pies, Sausage Rolls & Pasties - £3.80 Peppered Steak or Chicken & Mushroom pies (G/E/M)
- Sausage Rolls (G/E/M/MU)
- Cheese and Onion Pasties (G/M/MU)
- Walkers grab bags - £1.30 Ready Salted, Cheese and Onion, Salt and Vinegar or Prawn Cocktail
- Chocolate Bars - £1.30 Mars Duo, Snickers Duo, KitKat Chunky, Yorkie Duo or Twix Xtra
- Haribo Bags - £2.50 Starmix or Tangfastics
- Hot Drinks - £2.20 Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate or Bovril
- Pepsi - £2.30
- Pepsi Max / 7up - £2.20 Water - £1.80
The trip from Exeter is 187 miles each way and will take roughly three and a half hours each way!