The Academy is delighted to be working with a host of clubs in the South West to provide loan opportunities for a number of our Scholars.
It is important that we provide the correct opportunity and challenge for each individual within the under-18 group, as each of them will have different needs to support their development. We are very thankful for the support of the clubs we are working with and are delighted to have built strong relationships over a number of years with the people leading each club.
Whilst a number of the squad will be best served continuing to play games for the under-18s at this moment in time, for others the experience of playing men’s football will be an invaluable step in their pursuit of a professional career.
Loan opportunities have been hugely beneficial for a number of our brightest Academy graduates now excelling for the first team and beyond, and we will certainly look at utilising further loans where it is the right challenge and timing for individuals.
The current scholars are out on loan:
- Ed James – Tiverton Town FC (Defender)
- Aamir Stanford Daniels – Bideford AFC (Defender)
- Joe O’Connor – Tavistock FC (Midfielder)
- Harrison King – Plymouth Parkway FC (Defender)
- George Spencer – Saltash United FC (Forward)
- Joe Wragg – Bideford AFC (Midfielder)
- Gabriel Billington – Poole Town FC (Midfielder)
We wish them all the best with their loan spells.