Fantastic offers on drinks, so make St James Park your home for the World Cup
Where better to watch the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, and get behind England, than at your local football club?
The doors are open to all Exeter City fans to come and join in with the feast of football in the Centre Spot bar at St James Park – and there are loads of superb offers on drinks throughout the tournament whenever England play.
The drinks offers for England fixtures are as follows:
• Carlsberg/Thatchers Gold/Tetleys - £2.60 per pint or four pints for £10
• Guinness/Tribute - £3 per pint
• Single/double spirits - free dash included
• Sourz/Corky’s - £1 per shot
• Budweiser/Becks/Holsten Pils - 3 bottles for £6.50
As ever, Trust members will be able to use their 20% discount at the Centre Spot for all other games – just show your membership card. (Trust discount does not apply for England fixtures.)
England's first group game against Italy
takes place at 11pm on Saturday 14th June
- why not make a night of it by coming to see local glam-rock tribute band Diamondogz at the Park beforehand, from 8pm? Tickets are still available for this event - either buy from Reception or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- all proceeds are going towards the Light Up the Park fundraising and the Red Army junior supporters' club.
And then England will face Uruguay
on Thursday 19th June at 8pm
, before the final group match against Costa Rica
on Tuesday 24th June at 5pm
The Centre Spot will be screening no less than 55 of the World Cup fixtures, including every match featuring Brazil and England and all of the knock-out stage and the final.
With five large HD televisions and a big screen, and all families welcome, it’s the ideal place to enjoy the carnival of football at the 2014 World Cup.