All You Need To Know About Your Tickets
CONDITIONS OF USE:
1. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, the FA Premier League and the Football League in respect of the relevant competition and Exeter City Football Club ground regulations and is valid for the date shown on the face or rearranged date.
2. No person may bring into the stadium or use within the stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or date in relation to a match or the stadium.
3. Mobile phones are permitted within the stadium provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
4. Refunds are at the discretion of Exeter City Football Club. If the ticket is re-sold or transferred without the written consent of Exeter City Football Club or any one of its authorised sub-agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the stadium. All refund requests must be received in writing or by emailing email@example.com
Refunds are issued on unwanted matchday tickets provided they are returned to the club at least 48 hours in advance of the advertised kick-off time of the game for which they have been issued. Any administrative charges are non-refundable.
5. The Club accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the seat to which tickets refer is affected by adverse weather or if the view from there is affected by structural apparatus.
6. The use of tickets to enter the stadium constitutes acceptance of such rules and regulations and Exeter City Football Club reserves the right to refuse admission or eject from the stadium any person who fails to comply with such rules and regulations.
7. No guarantees can be given by the Club that the match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The Club reserves the right to reschedule any match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
8. In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the match, the Club's customer charter gives full details of the refund or ticket reissue policy. This is available on the club website or by contacting the Club. Details will also be announced by the Club at the time of the match concerned.
9. The Club will have nofurther liability whatsoever for including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
NO DUPLICATE TICKET WILL BE ISSUED IF THE TICKET IS LOST
Tickets issued by
EXETER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB, St James Park, Exeter, EX4 6PX
Ticket information: 01392 411243