The 2020/21 EFL Sky Bet League Two season fixtures have been released with City kicking-off the new campaign away at Salford City on Saturday, September 12.
You can sync all of our fixtures for this season and get quick links to iFollow, club shop and more. Don’t worry about matches moving because the kick-off dates and times will automatically update in your calendar when fixtures are rescheduled.
Sync your calendar now! Click here.
Here are the quick links to all the content on fixtures!
- View the full fixture list
- Read Matt Taylor's reaction to the fixtures
- Take a look at the key dates
- Find out how to sync the fixtures to your calendar/phone
- Download fixture wallpaper for your computer/lock screen
- Take a look back at the last 5 opening day fixtures